We are proud to introduce you to Totem Resorts on the beautiful Lake of the Woods in North Western Ontario, Canada.
Whether your need is a new conference space, a corporate retreat, a reward for our top salesperson or managers, inspiring employees with incentive programs, a beautiful spot to hold a wedding or just to give yourself some much deserved rest and relaxation, Totem Resorts promises to provide you with the tools to do just that. Whether it’s a seminar for 10 or a conference for 200, we have the facilities, equipment, experience and ability required to make yours a successful one. “We strive to cater to your every need”.
Totem Resorts specializes in providing exceptional facilities and meals in a spectacularly natural setting; “roughing it in the wilderness” has never been this comfortable. We offer decades of experience in accommodating the needs of all groups “large or small” and pride ourselves on the ability to consistently deliver beyond expectations.
No detail is too small or request too large; if there is a way to fill it…WE WILL!
Totem Resorts offers an array of “extras” you won’t find elsewhere….
- fruit trays, and beverages delivered personally by the General Manager via boat to your shore lunch location
- daily cocktail parties in the privacy of your cabin or for larger groups we serve them in our main lodge
- fun or competitive fishing tournaments within your group complete with trophies
- for the non-fisherman there is golfing at nearby golf courses and our new eco history tour
- gourmet meals and international cuisine prepared daily by highly qualified chefs
- meeting rooms and related equipment on site
- hot tubs, saunas, pool tables, shuffle board, prearranged masseuse services and numerous other activities
- access to internet and email and so much more…
We excel at providing the perfect mix of business and pleasure specific to fit any group’s needs!
We invite you to visit our website so you can see for yourself just how exceptional Totem Resorts really is. You have to see and experience Totem Resorts to believe it.